Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome

Hello there, internet.  

This blog was created with the most modest of ambitions.  In fact, I may well be the only person that ever reads it, which is fine.  In any event, to anyone that happens to stumble across it, I plan to use this forum as a place to post food- and drink-related items that interest me.  A digital scrapbook of sorts.  

As the title of the blog implies, I live and work in Atlanta, so I will highlight meals I eat in many of Atlanta's fantastic restaurants.  I am also an avid cook, so I will post particularly noteworthy meals I make.  I also have an unhealthy obsession with whiskey -- bourbon, rye, scotch, and Irish -- which will feature regularly among these pages.

So, thanks for visiting.  Please comment if you feel so inclined.

Cheers,

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment